What is Mushroom Air Handling Unit
Mushroom Air Handling Unit is used for mushroom growing room climate control system. Working together with water chiller and boiler.
- The AHU will automatically control growing room temperature, humidity, light, and CO2 level.
- The temperature and humidity sensor uses a wet and dry bulb thermometer for air conditioning enthalpy laboratories. The temperature test deviation is less than 0.1°C, and the humidity test deviation is less than 2%.
- The unit adopts a double coil with a four-pipe control design. The cold and hot water can be operated independently, which can meet the dehumidification function before cooling, heating, and mushroom harvesting in multiple mushroom houses in the transitional season.
- The main fan adopts a variable frequency fan, the air volume adjustment range is 10%~100%, and the mushroom chamber has been in a breeze circulation state to maintain a uniform temperature, humidity, and CO2 level in all angles in the mushroom chamber.
- The fresh air valve and return valve are all using proportional actuators. The adjustment range is from 0 to 100%. The damper can be adjusted steplessly according to the CO2 level.
- The fresh air inlet adopts the early effect + medium effect bag filter to effectively prevent the outside air from infecting the mushroom house.
- The unit comes with a filter differential pressure alarm and automatically prompts the customer to clean or replace the filter.
- Hot and cold water can be a proportional electric valves, according to the temperature PID adjustment.
1. Gathered with temperature, humidity, CO2, and light auto control.
2. Fresh air and return air damper PID control.
3. For grow rooms climate central control system.
4. With dehumidification function.
5. Aluminium alloy material body, thickness 2mm.
6. Stainless steel condense water pan.
7. Hot-Galvanized steel fan.
|Air Flow Rate||8000m3/h||12000m3/h||18000m3/h||24000m3/h|
|Chilled water temperature||Inlet water temp. 7℃, outlet water temp. 12℃|
|Hot water temperature||Inlet water temp. 50℃, outlet water temp. 35℃|
|Contact us for more details!|
- What Kind of Mushroom Do You Grow?
- What Is the Size of Your Grow Room?
- How Many Rooms Do You Plan to Build?
- What Is The Size of Your Shelf?
- How Many Tons of Compost or Subsrates are Put in Each Grow Room?
- Which City of Your Grow Farm Located? What Is The Ambient Temperature and Humidity Range There In Summer and Winter?
- Any layout of your Mushroom farm?