Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller
Model number: QLC370SJAC~QLC3500SAJC;
Deliver time:45days~60 working days
Cooling capacity: 100TON~1000TON.
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
What is Big Magnetic Bearing Chiller Unit？
Need a quality water-cooled chiller for your cooling processes and business? Look no further as the Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller is perfect for your needs!
The Kingfit Group is a pioneer in applying variable speed oil-free magnetic bearing compressors when it comes to high-quality and highly efficient water-cooled chillers. It works well with metal surface furnishing and food and beverage processes which need accurate temperature control to yield high-quality products. At Kingfit, we assure you of providing you services and highly efficient centrifugal chillers for your own needs.
Food and Beverage – In most food and beverage industries, require highly efficient chillers which can function as low-temperature chillers and are perfect for mid to low-temperature operations. This mostly applies to wine fermentation, carbonated drinks, alcohol fermentation, milk cooling, and many other food and beverage processes. With the Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller, it offers you a highly efficient falling film evaporator that can achieve accurate temperature control which is fundamental in yielding high-quality products.
Metal Surface Treatment – metal surface finishing processes include a significant amount of thermal energy that is subjected to heat dissipation and heat extraction. Metal surface treatments such as electroplating, anodizing, and coating need accurate temperature control which is crucial to high-quality parts. Hence, there must be accurate and precise temperature control to prevent problems in the quality of the end products. Aside from the temperature control that Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller can offer, it is also a high-quality corrosion-resistant evaporator made up of highly efficient internal and external thread heat exchange tubes with alloys made up of titanium that functions.
In addition, we use our very own KINGFIT Variable Speed High Efficiency which can save you 40% or more energy. Also, it is an oil-free design which gives you an advantage over conventional chillers.
Our centrifugal water-cooled chillers are designed to provide quality cooling for your home or business. What are you waiting for? Contact us today and order a high energy efficiency with a short payback period centrifugal water chiller with a Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller!
Why choose the Kingfit Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Water Chiller Unit?
- We apply KINGFIT Variable Speed High Efficiency which can save you up to 40% energy compared to conventional chillers.
- Low noise.
- High energy efficiency and short payback period.
- Oil-free compressors that can remove any oil-related problems and reduce maintenance and operational costs.
- Environmental friendly R134a with zero Ozone Depletion Potential.
- Cooling Capacity: 809KW~4240KW
- Redundancy design and efficient operation.
- 48000 RPM rotates the speed of the main shafts of the compressors.
- Oil-free design.
- Multi-featured control panel (e.g. fault diagnosis system)
- Unique PLC features (e.g. real-time optimization of the system)
- 30% to 100% capacity auto control as a requirement.
- High efficient falling film type evaporator
- High efficient external screwed shell and tube condenser
- 10.7 IPLV
|Max. Input Power||165KW||200KW||250KW||288KW||360KW||500KW||576KW||720KW|
|Power supply||3Phase 380V/50HZ|
|Condenser||High efficient external screwed shell and tube.|
|Cooling water temperature||Inlet 30℃, outlet 35℃|
|Cooling water flow rate||173.9m3/h||228m3/h||301.0m3/h||372.4m3/h||455.8m3/h||602m3/h||744.8m3/h||911.6m3/h|
|Evaporator||High efficient falling film type.|
|Chilled water flow rate||139.1m3/h||182.3m3/h||240.8m3/h||297.9m3/h||364.6m3/h||481.6m3/h||595.8m3/h||729.3m3/h|
|Chilled water temperature||Inlet 12℃, outlet 7℃|
- In Which Field Do You Use The Chiller?
- What Cooling Capacity Do You Want?
- What’s The Requested Outlet Water Temperature?
- Which City Of Your Factory Located In? What Is The Ambient Temperature Range There In Summer and Winter?