Kingfit High Temperature Heat Pump
Model number: QRK255SMK2H ~ QRK720SMK2H;
Deliver time:35days~45 working days
Heating capacity: 250kw~722kw, the hot water temperature at 85℃;
Cooling capacity: 166k~ 482kw, the chilled water temperature at 18℃.
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
What is High Temperature Heat Pump？
Anti-corrosion heat pump is suitable for electrophoresis, electroplating, and aluminum profile anodizing line, which can achieve a perfect combination.
The cold side temperature can be controlled between 18°C and 22°C for the anodizing tank cooling process; the hot side temperature is as high as 75°C for acid etching, alkali etching, pure water washing, sealing and other heating processes.
The super-high temperature anti-corrosion heat pump adopts a two-stage screw compressor, and its operating energy efficiency is increased by more than 10% compared with ordinary high temperature heat pumps under the same working conditions, and the maximum water temperature can reach 90°C.
- The evaporatorsand condensers are all made of anti-corrosion materials, which can directly heat and cool the bath liquid, and the heat exchange effect is better.
- Double usage of a machine, which can replace a boiler and an anti-corrosiondirect cooling chiller.
- Waste heat recovery, energy saving and environmental protection, no need to worry about heat source.
- No direct contact with water and electricity, no leakage danger, low noise, stable operation.
- Intelligent control temperature can be set according to requirements, no need special person on duty during operation.
Energy-saving operation, more than 59.8% energy saving than natural gas boiler. The operating cost is equivalent to 0.6 yuan /m³ natural gas.
|Heating capacity (75℃)||294KW||396KW||543KW||719KW|
|Cooling capacity (18℃)||177.8KW||233.2KW||309.6KW||339.8KW|
|Condenser||Inlet water 70℃, outlet water temperature 75℃|
|Evaporator||Inlet water 20℃, outlet water temperature 18℃|
- In which field do you use this heat pump?
- What heating capacity do you want?
- What’s the requested outlet water temperature?
4. Which city of your factory located? What is the ambient temperature range there in summer and winter?