Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller
Model number: QLK150SMC~QLK2060SMC;
Deliver time:45days~60 working days
Cooling capacity: 40TON~583TON
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
What is New Screw Style Water Chiller
Contemplating different industrial water-cooled chillers that can have excellent performance in indoor farming and commercial air condition systems? Think no more with the Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller!
As the Kingfit Group is known for our highly efficient chillers, we also take pride in our industrial water cooler chiller, specifically, the Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller that can provide comfort cooling and the right climate parameters for indoor farming. Compared to other conventional chillers, we use famous brand compressors such as Bitzer, Comor, Hanbell, etc. to assure you of a well-built and efficient industrial water chiller.
Moreover, with its evaporation tubes that adopt patented externally threaded tubes and a design with a semi-closed screw compressor, it guarantees a performance that is automatically adjusted depending on the load changes. This improves the energy efficiency ratio up to 5.3 and electricity consumption that is 27% less than the conventional dry type chiller.
Indoor Farming – Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller is suitable for your indoor farming needs. With its industrial-grade PLC control system that has annual simulation tests, we assure you that our chiller’s accurate temperature control and extra-low temperature feature can be maximized to increase productivity. Also, this process chiller can be used for compound extraction and comfort chillers for plant cultivations. Some examples of crops that can be cultivated through the use of the industrial water cooler are mushrooms, cannabis, vegetables, and fruits.
Air Conditioning – Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller can also give excellent performance when it comes to providing comfortable cooling. Its low profile and compacted design but with high cooling capacity and efficiency give it an advantage over some chillers that require complex refrigerant plumbing. Moreover, since it is a water-cooled chiller, we maximize the use of water from an external tower as a source to uphold the cooling conditions of your areas – may it be commercial spaces, malls, buildings, or even your residences for a comfortable working environment. And lastly, it also offers different solutions to industrial heating, ventilation, and air condition (HVAC) requirements to ensure the safety and efficiency of our products that can be used in the longer run.
Additionally, it includes an industrial-grade PLC control system that conducts annual simulation tests to ensure the safety and efficiency of the industrial screw chiller for a longer run.
Great background and specifications? Avail our Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller now!
Why choose the Kingfit New Screw Style Water Chiller?
- Environmental friendly R134a refrigerant.
- Low noise and less vibration.
- Low profile and compact design.
- Low maintenance rate and convenient cleaning.
- Electricity consumption is 27% less than a conventional dry-type chiller.
- Evaporation tubes with a patented external threaded tube that makes the energy efficiency ratio up to 5.3.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Industrial grade PLC control system to ensure a highly efficient chiller for better system management.
- Product Features
- Technical Parameter
- Water Temperature Control Range: -5°C to 25 °C
- Cooling Capacity:140KW-2053KW
- Use Comor, Hanbell, Bitzer brand screw compressors.
- Tight temperature control
- High cooling efficiency water-cooled condenser (shell and tube type)
- Full protection such as high/low-pressure protection, overload protection, anti-phase protection, compressor overheat protection, extra high-pressure fusible plug protection, oil pressure protection, etc.
- In which field do you use the chiller?
- What cooling capacity do you want?
- What’s the requested outlet water temperature?
4. Which city of your factory located? What is the ambient temperature range there in summer and winter?