Kingfit Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller
Model number: QLK150SMC~QLK3500SMC
MOQ: 1 set
Delivery time: 45days~60 working days
Cooling capacity: 40TON~1000TON(150kw~3500kw)
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
What is Flooded Type Water Cooled Screw Chiller
Kingfit flooded type water cooled screw chillers are using famous brand compressors like Bitzer, Conor, Hanbell, etc.
The evaporator adopts a flooded design, is small in size, low maintenance rate, low noise, convenient cleaning, etc. When cleaning the evaporator only needs to open the lids at both ends for cleaning. The evaporation tubes adopt our patented external threaded tube, which makes the energy efficiency ratio up to 5.3.
The operating electricity consumption is 27% less than the conventional dry type chiller.
Customized industrial chiller designed for 365 days of refrigeration throughout the year.
Industrial grade PLC control system annual climate simulation test, make sure the chiller’s refrigeration is safe and efficient throughout the year, which avoids the safety risks caused by the failure of the commercial machine to start in winter and start the failure.
1. Water temperature control range: -5℃ to +25℃.
2. Use Conor, Hanbell, Bitzer brand screw compressors.
3. High cooling efficiency water-cooled condenser (shell & tube type).
4. High efficiency flooded type evaporator and falling-film type evaporator for option.
5. Full protection: High or low-pressure protection, over-load protection, anti-phase protection, compressor over-heat protection, extra high-pressure fusible plug protection, oil pressure protection, etc.
6. Environmental-friendly refrigerant R134A as an option.
7. Easy installation and maintenance.
8. Up to 12 months of warranty time since delivery.
|Remarks: 1. Evaporator: inlet water temperature at 12 ℃, outlet water temperature 7℃;|
|2. Condenser: inlet water temperature at 30℃, the outlet water temperature at 35℃;|
|3. The above parameters are subject to change without notice, please refer to the actual chillers.|
|Contact us for more details!|
- In Which Field Do You Use The Chiller?
- What’s Cooling Capacity Do You Want?
- What’s The Requested Outlet Water Temperature?
- Which City Of Your Factory Located In? What Is The Ambient Temperature Range There In Summer and Winter?