Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil Free Frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller
Model Number: QLC440SJABXC ~ QLC2450SJABXC; QLC240SJABYZ ~ QLC940SJABYZ
MOQ: 1 set
Delivery Time: 45days-60days
Cooling Capacity: 70TON- 700TON
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
What is Direct Cooling Oil free Frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller
The Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil-free frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller can exceed your expectations! No worries about sacrificing performance for efficiency with this high-quality product.
Kingfit’s innovative technology and high-quality products have made them a leading manufacturer in the industry. We utilize the application of variable speed oil-free compressors to deliver great performances, making it perfect for any type of application!
Metal Surface Treatment – Metal Surface Treatments are considered as one of the types of processes that need the exact, right, and steady temperature to yield high-quality products. Our Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil Free Frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller has a 100 ton to 700 ton cooling capacity which is suitable for keeping your rectifier cool that is needed in processes such as electroplating, anodizing, and coating. Our chiller also has an advanced PLC system in which you can optimize real-time and provide accurate temperature control for your processes. Some applications that our chiller can also work on are gold plating, nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, silver plating, aluminum anodizing, cookware hard anodizing, and many more!
Our Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil-Free Magnetic Bearing Chiller functions as how other Kingfit chillers usually work- consisting of an evaporator, compressor, condenser, and an expansion valve for cooling. However, this specific direct cooling oil-free chiller has an edge over other conventional chillers as it compromises quality products by providing compressors that operate without the need for oil for lubrication. Hence, this increases the energy efficiency as there would be no energy losses due to friction.
Moreover, it has a corrosion-resistant high efficient falling film evaporator to cool the acid liquid directly. And compared to conventional chillers, our direct cooling magnetic bearing chiller applies KINGFIT Variable Speed High Efficiency. And since it has an oil-free design, it saves 42% energy or more which reduces operational and maintenance costs in the future!
Amazed with our high specifications and advanced features? Get your own Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil-Free Frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller now!
Why choose the Kingfit Direct Cooling Oil-Free Frequency Magnetic Bearing Chiller?
- The oil-free design reduces operational and maintenance costs.
- Prevents any oil-related complications in the system.
- Environmental friendly refrigerant R134a with zero Ozone Depletion Potential.
- Unique PLC features and intelligent control panel.
- High energy efficiency and short payback period.
- Low noise and less vibration.
- Uses KINGFIT Variable Speed High-Efficiency.
- Product Features
- Technical Parameter
- Cooling Capacity: 370KW – 2450 KW (100 tons to 700 tons).
- Starting current only 2A≈1 bulb to reduce the impact on the grid.
- Corrosion-resistant highly efficient falling film evaporator.
- Accurate temperature control +/- 0.1C
- Highly efficient external screwed shell and tube.
|Direct Cooling Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Chiller|
|Max. Input Power||56KW||100KW||125KW||200KW||250KW||290KW|
|Power supply||3Phase 400V/50HZ|
|Condenser||High efficient external screwed shell and tube.|
|Cooling water temperature||Inlet 30℃, outlet 35℃|
|Cooling water flow rate||81m3/h||130m3/h||179m3/h||260m3/h||357.8m3/h||470m3/h|
|Evaporator||Corrosion Resistant High efficient falling film type.|
|Chilled water flow rate||160m3/h||280m3/h||392m3/h||560m3/h||784.3m3/h||1050m3/h|
|Chilled water temperature||Inlet 20℃, outlet 18℃|
|Contact us for more details!|
- In Which Field Do You Use The Chiller?
- What’s Cooling Capacity Do You Want?
- What’s The Requested Outlet Water Temperature?
- Which City Of Your Factory Located In? What Is The Ambient Temperature Range There In Summer and Winter?